1. Personal identification information
- This website and related services (collectively, the “Site”) is operated by Content Plus FZE (“Content Plus”, “us”, “we” or “our”). Our registered office is: 1-D-OFF-17, Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Campus (DTEC), Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
3. Information we collect
We may collect and store the following information:
- We may require you to register to use our Site. When you do, we may ask for personal information, like your name, surname, age, company name, phone number, email address and job title to store with your account.
- If you sign up to receive breaking industry news from us, we may ask for your name, surname, company name, phone number, email address and job title.
- From time to time we may invite users to provide information via surveys or competitions. We may collect information such as your name, contact details, or job title. Our Site may also have features where users can submit information to us.
- We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you view particular content on our Site or view and interact with our ads and content.
- We store information that we generate from our analysis of the data you and other users of our Site have provided and in connection with your use of our Site, such as services you have subscribed for.
4. Processing your personal data
We will only process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Creating and maintaining your user account, if you become our registered user;
- Offering our content or providing our services to you in a personalised way, for example, we may provide suggestions based on your previous searches to enable you to identify suitable content quicker. This may also include, where legally permitted, processing data related to your location;
- Handling and fulfilling your orders, requests for services or entry into competitions. This may also include processing of information that we receive from third parties, for example, address data to verify your correct address; 4.1.4 Obtaining payment from you, if you purchase any of our digital content or services;
- Enabling our suppliers and service providers to carry out certain functions on our behalf, including payment processing, verification, technical, logistical or other functions, as may be required, in order to fulfill your orders;
- Resolving any returns, refunds or disputes, if you lawfully exercise your rights or if you wish to dispute any part of our offering;
- Ensuring the security of your account and our business, preventing or detecting fraud or abuses of our Site, for example, by requesting verification information in order to reset your account password;
- Developing and improving our products and services, for example, by reviewing visits to our Site and its various subpages, demand for specific content and services and user comments;
- Sending you personalised marketing communications, where you have agreed that we may do so, in order to keep you informed of our and our selected partner’s products and services, which we consider may be of interest to you;
- Serving personalised advertising to your devices; delivering ads based on your interests ascertained from your past searches, visits of subpages and purchases on our Sites, and other data obtained through the use of “cookies” placed on your devices. Please see our Cookies statement below;
- To comply with applicable laws, for example, in response to a request from a court or regulatory body, where such request is made in accordance with the law.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Although we endeavour to protect your Personal Data, because of the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site and any inward transmission of data is carried out at your own risk.
6. Disclosure of user data
There are circumstances where we wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your Personal Data to third parties. This will only take place in accordance with the applicable law and for the purposes listed above. These scenarios include disclosure:
- To our subsidiaries, branches or associated offices;
- To our outsourced service providers or suppliers to facilitate the provision of our services or goods to our Users, for example, the disclosure to our data centre provider for the safe keeping of your Personal Data, webhosting provider through which your Personal Data may be collected, identity verification partners in order to verify your identity against public databases;
- To third party service providers and consultants in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems and for business continuity reasons;
- To another legal entity, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganisation, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event. In the case of a merger or sale, your Personal Data will be permanently transferred to a successor company;
- To our advertising partners who enable us to deliver personalised ads to your devices or similar advertising;
- Subject to your consent, to our marketing partners, who may contact you by post, email, telephone, SMS or by other means;
- To public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
7. Transfer of data
We may transfer your Personal Data to a third party in countries outside the country in which it was originally collected for further processing in accordance with the purposes set out in paragraph above. In particular, your Personal Data may be transferred throughout Content Plus FZE and to our outsourced service providers located abroad. In these circumstances we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate technical, organisation, contractual or other lawful means.
This Site is not intended for those under the physical age of 21.
10. Linked websites
11. Contact us
Last updated on March 25, 2021.